Artist in Residence

---------

From: Marcie West (marciejwest_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 03 2002 - 06:14:33 PST

Does anyone know of an artist in residence for hire. My school has been
searching all year and can't come up with anyone interested in visiting our
campus to share their talent. The PTA has given us a few thousand dollars
and I'd hate to loose that budget. They would need to visit with K-8 grade
and stay for about a week. We are located in Clearwater Florida and are
willing to pay travel expenses. Any suggestions???