Thanks for AIR evaluation tape requests!

---------

From: Chris Anderson (canderso_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 02 2002 - 16:13:27 PST

Thanks to all who responded and requested the Teacher's Edition of Debbie
Anderson's Tradition Inspired for evaluation. (I'll be getting those in
the mail tomorrow.) I look forward to your constructive critiques. My
goal, after all, is to build a special edition of the AIR library that
really meets your classroom needs.

 I'm sorry I wasn't able to get tapes out to all who requested them: I'm
operating pretty much "hand to mouth" (something that's probably pretty
familiar to many of you). As I evaluate and re-edit other tapes for the
Teacher's Edition,I hope to again ask for your appraisal and I hope many
of you will again respond.

Thanks so very much for all the suggestions and interest in the AiR
series,

Chris Anderson (Chris)
artists in residence, inc.
www.artinres.com