Re: A little sensitive right now..

---------

From: Sue Stewart (Sue_Stewart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 02 2002 - 14:56:38 PST

Do you have any input to the registration process? We have forced our
kids into a "menu" selection process - choose 2 from A and 2 from B -
because they were not taking AP and other courses and trying to opt out of
school early in senior year - we include the arts in these menus and find
that some kids will choose that over creative writing, drama or music
because in our state they have to have a fine arts credit to graduate -
again our job comes back to advocate, advocate, advocate.

Sue E. Stewart
Sumner High School

---