Re: Closed minded administrators (update)

---------

From: louise dawkins (ms_wez_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 02 2002 - 14:23:37 PST

Mr. Peters,
I wanted to ask if this software was provided by the
schools or was this your personal addition to your
computer at school. And if it was provided or
purchased by the school and of course licensed by the
school how could an administrator have an issue with
poser. Glad everything worked out to your advantage.

Louise in Va