Re: digital artists

---------

From: Christopher Anderson (canderso_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 02 2002 - 13:35:42 PST

Marcia,
Check out Chuck Csuri. He's apparently the father of digital art. He
worked at Ohio State University for years and still lives in Columbus.
I've been trying to get him to do a video but he keeps putting me off. A
Google search ought to get some results.

Chris Anderson
www.artinres.com

>>> Mbhirst@aol.com 04/02/02 10:44 AM >>>
Do any of you know of contemporary (or historical) digital artists? A
friend of mine wants to do a researchg paper on "outsider" digital
artists OR any digital artists. Any ideas?
Thanks,
Marcia in IL

---
leave-artsednet-7600Y@lists.getty.edu