Closed minded administrators (update)

---------

From: Donald Peters (softsnow_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 02 2002 - 12:10:44 PST

Well, I found out through a convoluted grape-vine that information systems
found nothing wrong with what I had on my computers...

Called my union today (they had yesterday off of course) and they said that
he had no grounds. Principal over heard me talking to union rep. and came in
afterwords and actually APOLOGIZED. I was shocked!

Another fight avoided.

Side notes: Mold problem: found a BIG patch of it in a closet. They came out
the next day and cleaned it up, but now 2 months later, still haven't tested
the air despite numerous requests. I guess I'll have to file a complaint.

Poser: is a 3d figure modeling program. Figures (or animals) start out nude
(blank), and then you are able to put various clothing and textures on them.
Can change textures, proportions, etc. LOTS of additions available for this
program, and despite some people thinking it doesn't create life-like
images, some great images have been done with it.
Example: (not by me)
http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=153031&Start=13&Sectionid=1&BestRanking=Yes

Hopefully, this will be my last run in with him for this year at least...

Donald Peters