Re: A little sensitive right now...

---------

Mcracker_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Tue Apr 02 2002 - 10:42:28 PST

judihc2@triad.rr.com writes:

> . I found support, rejuvenation, and new directions and discovered that
> yes, I am still a wonderful teacher and my school cannot take that away
> from me! Thanks to all of you!

Judi and all-
Perhaps this is going on in many places. I am dealing with a slashed program
and have been in tears constanly for the past three weeks. The choir program
in our school is growing by leaps and bounds and my program is falling
apart...after 22 years....I do not feel supported by my administrator, think
many decisions have allowed this to happen. I wish I could have gone to the
National Conference. How does one survive this? I am considering
counseling.....retirement is not an option for 4 years....I never thought I
would be looking forward to that day!
Any advice would be appreciated. (I have been painting!)
Marcia in WI

---