Decorating Windows

---------

From: Steve (steve_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 02 2002 - 09:56:01 PST

Once again I find myself consulting the Oracle artsednet.

We have organised a competition to be run in conjunction with a local toy
shop. The best design (chosen by the shop) will be displayed in the toy shop
window to promote their new range of farm toys.

A friend of mine recently installed a piece of work made from Vinyl in a
large government building. So, vinyl is what i'm thinking of for this
project, but have any of you had experience of working in anyway at all on
glass and if so what materials/techniques did you use.

Thanks in advance

Steve U.K.

---