Via Colori

---------

From: V Moreira Komando (komandov_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 02 2002 - 07:41:00 PST

I have gotten some of the Via Colori pictures up.

http://members.cox.net/artzheart/

It is under Gallery / Service:
http://members.cox.net/artzheart/viacolori.html

There is also a VIA COLORI link that gives you info if
you are interested in doing this as a fund raiser:
http://www.viacolori.com/id4.htm

I still have to post the other artists work that was
done that day. This is usually a 2 day event - but it
poured rain and painting on Saturday was cancelled. It
was very cold, windy, and overcast on Sunday when we
went to work on our paintings. As you look at us
bundled up - remember - we live in SUNNY FLORIDA:)

~^~
Vivian

=====
Increase the Peace ~^~