Re: bottle monsters

---------

Iteachart7_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Mon Apr 01 2002 - 19:33:48 PST

In a message dated 3/31/2002 9:35:16 AM Eastern Standard Time,
journaler@comcast.net writes:

> I can't remember if these wonderful monsters were done with paper mache' or
> plaster. Also
> were they weighted to help them stand up?
>
> Michele

HI Michele,
they are wieghted with plaster. I poured in about 1/2 cup before we sealed up
the bottles and they are coved with instant paper paper -celluClay is the
brand I used. Painted with tempera and sealed with a matt clear spray paint
Peace
Gabrielle

---