Washable Paint ???

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 01 2002 - 17:55:40 PST

I turned in a purchase order last fall for some Handy Art Washable Paint -
and the paint just arrived. I know I had a project in mind when I ordered
it, but now I have NO idea what it was? What is the difference between this
and tempera? Does anyone recall a cool lesson that may have been discussed
that uses this paint? What do I do with it?
~Michal
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids