Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

FW: Brazil, anyone have info?

From: Sharon Henneborn (heneborn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 01 2002 - 17:18:57 PST

Great! I have a reply from Oscar. Connie, if you do have a chance to
go to his studio by all means do go. I have only seen photos of the
current studio and it is beautiful! His web site is worth the look.

Those of you who have been on the list a while may remember sweet
Oscar and the commotion he created with a miss use of a word in
translation. I can't remember the word and I noticed that the
offending word is no longer on his web site. Check out his interesting

Connie, did he also write you personally? If not email me off list
and I will send his email address. On second thought it is on his web
site. He is very generous with information.