FW: Brazil, anyone have info?

---------

From: Sharon Henneborn (heneborn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 01 2002 - 17:18:57 PST

Great! I have a reply from Oscar. Connie, if you do have a chance to
go to his studio by all means do go. I have only seen photos of the
current studio and it is beautiful! His web site is worth the look.

Those of you who have been on the list a while may remember sweet
Oscar and the commotion he created with a miss use of a word in
translation. I can't remember the word and I noticed that the
offending word is no longer on his web site. Check out his interesting
site.

Connie, did he also write you personally? If not email me off list
and I will send his email address. On second thought it is on his web
site. He is very generous with information.