cave paintings and other stuff

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 01 2002 - 15:59:07 PST

Hi All, I was looking for a site that I ran across at school. It seems
to be down now, but it is Harcourt School- Had alot of stuff there. I
am doing /Cave paintings with firsts and thought I pass these along.
also, one site for a kids internet turtorial.
Last but not least is a curriculum format for some school that I bumped
into on my surf- for the person who asked.
Betsy

http://www.smallherbert.com/cave%20painting%20page.htm
http://mac.usgs.gov/mac/isb/pubs/teachers-packets/exploringcaves/media.html

Self paced internet tutorial for kids