OT: Washington DC

---------

From: kimberly herbert (kherbert_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 01 2002 - 14:59:51 PST

Hi group,

I'm thinking about taking a trip to Washington DC this summer. In several different travel books they recommended Hostelling International-
Washington, DC at 1009 11th Street, NW, Washington, DC 20001. Has anyone stayed here? I'm just interested in a safe, clean, inexpensive place to stay, and I like the idea of a Hostell and meeting people there. I'll be spending most of my time in the museums, historic homes, and maybe taking a teaching workshop at the Library of Congress.

I found some airfairs on yahoo travel at about $210 instead of $1,500 I saw earlier. I need to make a decision soon.

Kimberly Herbert

---