Brazil, anyone have info?

---------

From: Connie (crobbins_brady_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 01 2002 - 09:29:57 PST

My family and I will be heading to Santos (Sao Paolo) Brazil this summer for 2 weeks
with my teenage son's soccer team. I haven't found much info about this area in my
searches on the 'Net and hope someone on this list has been there, and could offer
me a few pointers.

I'm hoping to check out art and sites in the surrounding area. Please email me with
any information, experiences you can share (about ANYTHING!) Would it be helpful to
bring any USA "tokens" to hand out? Any ideas of what? We understand we will be
taken to a favela (poor section of town) and have the opportunity to provide
material donations there.

Madly trying to learn Portugese-Brasilian style!
Connie