return of the mammoth....

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 30 2001 - 19:35:02 PDT

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
************************
Lordy! Two weeks lost without a computer and my wonderful listserv buddies.
Just waded through 648 messages (you sweeties have been busy) and look
forward to getting rid of these new "extra" 10 pounds I acquired sitting in
front of the TV and eating INSTEAD of plying my computer keyboard and
keeping those itchy fingers moving on something besides potato chips and
dip! Woe was me but I now see the light!

Had a major crash on my HD which needed replacing but luckily didn't lose
anything except downtime, sanity, and $405.12. Planning to become a computer
repairperson in my second life and enjoying my millionaire status, ha.

You have NO IDEA how much I missed ya'll. Toodles......Bunki

---