Rome hotel question

---------

From: pgstephens (pgstephens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 29 2001 - 20:10:20 PDT

A quick question to those of you who have been to Rome. I have a
24-hour layover in Rome this summer and wonder if any of you have
recommendations for a hotel? I arrive about 11 AM and leave the next
day about the same time. There is just enough time to have a good meal
and maybe take in one attraction. Any suggestions?

Regards,
Pam

---