Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Chihuly lesson

From: Paulette Keck (tcsfp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 29 2001 - 20:01:51 PDT

The very first session I went to at the conference went overtime and I briefly saw a slide of a "Chihuly-like" chandelier made from plastic drink bottles of different sizes, shapes and colors. The presenter went by it so fast that all I got was that each student apparently brought in a bottle and did 'something' to it and they put them all together to create a giant chandelier. Does anyone have the slightest knowledge about a project like this? I can't remember who it was or anything, but that image has been haunting me and I'd love to do something along those lines.