QuickArt Crayon Projects

---------

From: JDecker (JDecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 28 2001 - 13:40:53 PDT

Some of you "art on a shoe string" folks (Grades 2 to 4) might want to check
this book...Quick Art Crayon Projects (p. 257 in Sax -- 527-5429 -- $10.95).
of the curriculum"

Well...I am not even half way through my catalog yet....chugging right
along. This sure beats the old way of doing orders though. It is much more
fun when you have "someone(s) to talk to".

Judy D.

---