Please add to this list of links - Australian Art

---------

From: JDecker (JDecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 28 2001 - 11:59:47 PDT

National Gallery of Victoria (works as original as any other works done
during these time periods)
http://www.ngv.vic.gov.au/collection/australian_painting.shtml

List of Victorian Museums and Galleries:
http://www.arts.vic.gov.au/postcards/list.htm

Fortitude : New Art from Queensland
http://www.visualarts.qld.gov.au/fortitude/home/index.html
Fortitude presents the work of ten contemporary Queensland artists

Fred Williams: Australian Artist
http://www.me.com.au/williams/

Exhibit of Childhood Art-- put together by Francis Derham (I will use this
with my students--we will be doing printmaking)
http://www.nga.gov.au/exhibitions/childhd.htm
http://www.nga.gov.au/derham/

and here is a link that I missed on Aboriginal art.
Jinta Desert Art: Artists' biographies--Aboriginal artists
http://www.jintaart.com.au/bios/artindex.htm

---