Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Please add to this list of links - Australian Art

From: JDecker (JDecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 28 2001 - 11:59:47 PDT

National Gallery of Victoria (works as original as any other works done
during these time periods)

List of Victorian Museums and Galleries:

Fortitude : New Art from Queensland
Fortitude presents the work of ten contemporary Queensland artists

Fred Williams: Australian Artist

Exhibit of Childhood Art-- put together by Francis Derham (I will use this
with my students--we will be doing printmaking)

and here is a link that I missed on Aboriginal art.
Jinta Desert Art: Artists' biographies--Aboriginal artists