Re: moments that make all the difference

---------

ARTNSOUL12_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sat Apr 28 2001 - 09:54:44 PDT

In a message dated 04/28/2001 8:12:02 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
PrimaryE@aol.com writes:

> Question to everyone? Could you share any class trips to an art museum?
> Any
> really good experiences or any that we should avoid? Thanks, Eileen

Hi, Eileen! Run, don't walk to MoMA to see their permanent collection
highlights. Do you still have my phone# ? Call me and I'll share the
scavenger hunt I wrote for my 3rd graders with you. I know you teach MS, but
you could adapt it.
Susan on Long Island

---