Re: fewer emails

---------

From: Sarai KosterMockeridge (SKosterMockeridge.MIDD_PO.CVILLE_DOMAIN_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 27 2001 - 05:14:09 PDT

Where exactly do you teach, and are there any openings!!

>>> KPRS <kprs@cybernex.net> 04/26/01 09:02PM >>>
Hi everyone.
  I was on vacation the week before Easter, and I know some schools were
off after Easter. Perhaps that is why we are receiving fewer 'quips' and
'tales'.

 Just an aside: I took 13 kids to Berlin, Amsterdam, Paris and London,
visiting everything from the Pergammon (saw the Ishtar gate), The
Rembrandt museum (I know it's called something else but can't spell it),
the Cluny (Louvre on strike) and Churchill's underground war bunker. The
kids were wonderful, and we are all recovering from culture, and lack of
sleep.
  Today I came back from New York City with my AP Art History kids. We
went to the Metropolitan Museum of Art in preparation for the May 10th
AP Exam, and besides the permanent collection, we saw the Jackie O dress
collection, the William Blake (wow!) show, and the Vermeer show. I
truly am a lucky person.

  San D