Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Watch what you post

From: Vivian Komando (komandv_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 25 2001 - 12:13:26 PDT

Hi all,

I saw the post of how some of the postings were showing
up else where. This reminded me that a few weeks ago when
my son was home he said my name was all over the
Internet. He told me to go to and just type in
my name. I did that and a lot of ArtsEdNet listings came
up. If you are curious where you show up - you might want
to try the google search with your name.

Increase the Peace ~^~ {^}Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope. Robert F. Kennedy

Do You Yahoo!?