Re: A Monotype Question / Success ???

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 23 2001 - 16:23:12 PDT

I think I have a success story. I first thinned the gumarabic and
it still did not go onto the plastic smooth. Then I decided to try
adding a bit of liquid soap (some strong stuff from the custodian).
It worked like a charm. I brushed on a nice flat even layer on 25
sheets and put them on the drying rack. I'll let you know how they
print from in a day or two.
                                        Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail