Re: Worms from Ann-on-y-mouse

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aheinema_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 22 2001 - 15:57:30 PDT

To Michal, Loretta and curious others on the list,

        The worm lesson will be slithering your way slowly this week.
PS to Michal, I got the cat ladder description, thank you. I've always
called them "jumping jacks." I wonder what the real name for them is.
Anyone know out there?

                Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus

|Ann
|
|I teach K and would love the worm lesson. Please post.
|
|Loretta

---