Re: DBAE lesson plan format

---------

From: Sharon Henneborn (heneborn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 19 2001 - 18:32:13 PDT

Kim, I have the lesson plan template (2 pages small type) designed
by/for Hands and Minds. I will ask if it is OK to post it if you give
them the credit and put a link to the web page on AENJ.
Eileen Scally has one she has on her computer she adapted from Hands
and Minds. I also have one I adapted from Hands and Minds. We should
be able to put something together for you if they aren't allowed to
give it out outside the institute.

----------
>From: "Dr. Kim L. Defibaugh" <kdefibau@tomsriver.k12.nj.us>
>Subject: DBAE lesson plan format
>Date: Thu, Apr 19, 2001, 7:42 PM

> Does anyone out there have a template or sample format for a DBAE lesson
> plan? I have a lesson plan database web site and want to put it on there
> for teachers to view and learn how to use. It seems a lot of art teachers
> do not write plans using this format and might like to try it.

> Thanks for anything you can send me.

> Kim

---