Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

overhead transparency film

From: Christine Sandeson (c.sandeson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 17 2001 - 04:39:51 PDT

hi Judy

The 3M company makes transparency film for Canon and Epson color ink
jet printers, & I can print color transparencies directly from my
home computer. Chances are that you can find this for your
particular printer (about $49.00 Canadian, at Staples, a large
stationary/office equipment store).

What a discovery, as w/o texts/resources at school, this empowers me
to directly access/prepare visual material at home.

This product has a slightly textured surface on one side; this is the
side to print on. I have found that the color is not as vibrant when
printed as compared with computer screen. This is a major saving in
time - no more racing to the photocopier to create substandard B&W
images for projected display.

I have absorbed the cost of this myself and so will keep my images
separate from school supplies. Next year may include it in my
teaching budget.

Rob and Christene Sandeson
Teacher & Artist
57 Exhibition Street