overhead transparency film

---------

From: Christine Sandeson (c.sandeson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 17 2001 - 04:39:51 PDT

hi Judy

The 3M company makes transparency film for Canon and Epson color ink
jet printers, & I can print color transparencies directly from my
home computer. Chances are that you can find this for your
particular printer (about $49.00 Canadian, at Staples, a large
stationary/office equipment store).

What a discovery, as w/o texts/resources at school, this empowers me
to directly access/prepare visual material at home.

This product has a slightly textured surface on one side; this is the
side to print on. I have found that the color is not as vibrant when
printed as compared with computer screen. This is a major saving in
time - no more racing to the photocopier to create substandard B&W
images for projected display.

I have absorbed the cost of this myself and so will keep my images
separate from school supplies. Next year may include it in my
teaching budget.

christene

--
Rob and Christene Sandeson