papermaking

---------

From: Caryn kim (car12_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 12 2001 - 22:00:30 PDT

I wanted some advice on doing papermaking with a group of middle school special ed kids. It's a small group in an even smaller room. (2 sinks, not much floor space.) I wanted some advice on how to actually go about doing this: Should I have them partner up? Do the process one at a time with me while the rest are doing something else? And if so, what could that "something else" be? Hopefully, something paper or recycled art related- I wanted to do this as a part of upcoming Earth Day..a recycled art day. And do you think it's better to do this outside if possible? Any other recycled art ideas?
This list is great with ideas. thanks in advance.

---