Re: A new thread --What is your area of expertise/interest?

---------

From: Mark Alexander (malexander06_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 12 2001 - 14:49:19 PDT

My areas of expertise/interest:
I'm a drawer, mostly portraits and figures. I'm a photographer, primarily of
people and landscape, my favorite photographs are montages of numerous
images. I'm a mask maker, usually paper mache animal and human heads. I love
to dance, mostly to zydeco and rhythm and blues music. I'm a hiker, doing
week long sections of the Appalachian Trail each summer.
Mark

---