MAC or PC

---------

From: Vivian Komando (komandv_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 12 2001 - 08:13:09 PDT

This was in ZDNet Express today. I know this discussion
has been up and there is a difference of opinion. There
is even a place to vote at the bottom of the page. As of
this morning - PC led 42% to MAC 40%.

So go vote!
Vivian

Mac or PC?
Our Loudmouths invite one Guest Geek
and some extraterrestrials to settle the
Big Bang of computer questions:
Mac or PC? Hey, the truth is in here.
Downloads, too.
http://cgi.zdnet.com/slink?92923:15542346

http://www.zdnet.com/downloads/geeks/0401/index.html

=====
Increase the Peace ~^~ {^}Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope. Robert F. Kennedy