RE: What are you reading?

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 10 2001 - 14:15:45 PDT

Recently for school I read "Time to Learn" by Chip Wood - he will be coming
to our school next week.... and "Courage to Teach" by Parker.

For "What if everybody in Kentucky read the same book...." sponsored by
state librarians - I read "The Bean Tree" by Kingslover...

For me, I read "O is for...." and "Gap Creek"
I want to read "Mauve" - I just saw it in the bookstore. It is about the
scientist that discovered mauve while trying to make quinine, how it became
the Victorian 'it' color, and its impact on the industrial revolution.

and the 15 + entries for National Boards that have found their way to me
over the past month....
Ellen

---