"wow" lessons

---------

From: Todd Muskopf (tmuskopf_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 08 2001 - 19:19:58 PDT

Hey folks, I just reread the post I placed this morning and I want to make
a qualification: I've recently (as of yesterday) resubscribed to artsednet
and have been away for a few years--obviously at my own expense. When I
wrote that the lessons I was coming across didn't floor me, I definitely
wasn't referring to the artsednet community. In fact, the reason I
resubscribed was that I figured this would be the perfect place to find
those "wow" projects. My apologies to any of you that may have felt I was
insulting you. I've come to you because I regard this community to be of
the highest caliber. Thank you to those who have responded.

Todd
Ohio

---