Re: Art Prints, Inc

---------

From: Judie (judiej50_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 01 2001 - 12:18:49 PDT

Judy, did you, or anyone on the list who went to the NAEA in NY come across
a vendor who had prints that were available to sell for a fund raiser.
There was a company in the vendor section in LA last year who offered this
service, but I can't put my hands on the information. I think it was a
traveling kit or something like that and was on a schedule of being mailed
from one school to the next on the list.

Thanks.

Judie

Correct Web address: http://www.artprintsinc.com/
>$5.00 per print is a great price (if he/they still honor the NAEA price---I
>did ask)....but add $2.75 per print for shipping and it is no longer such a
>good deal (even the .75 per print over so many prints is higher than what
>the companies charge that I deal with). I am not ruling this company out
>completely. I e-mailed him/them to ask for a catalog (I do not order
>anything online---still old fashioned). I didn't choose a "free" print
>either because the shipping for the free print was $4.50 or $4.75 ?
>
>Judy D.
>

>---

---