Re:Website software (or Xmas is early)

---------

From: Vivian Komando (komandv_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 01 2001 - 10:38:32 PDT

Charlotte:

I agree with Bill about Adobe. It is the industry
standard and if we are to give our students real life
experience - Adobe is the way to go!

Vivian

=====
Increase the Peace ~^~ {^}Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope. Robert F. Kennedy