Re: kids are contagious!!!

From: Janjarreau
Date: Thu Apr 27 2000 - 21:47:31 PDT

    When you sneeze, do in in the inside bend of your elbow and teach the
    students to do this. The spray will be contained there. Many people sneeze
    into their hand which is the worse place. When you go down or up stairs at
    school, don't touch the rail. Use a paper towel to open the bathroom door
    after washing your hands when leaving. Don't touch your face unless you wash
    them.
        Thanks for the Bath & Body Works tip for the antibacterial waterless
    soap. My sons girlfriend works there while attending Ole Miss. I just
    e-mailed her about the product.
    Janice

    ---