Virus check

From: The Osbornes (gosborne)
Date: Thu Apr 27 2000 - 21:29:13 PDT

    Dear List.
    I posted an e-mail with a virus warning earlier.
    Buy I always quarantine all viruses first....
    I would never intentionally post an infected file. That's just starting the
    cycle over again.
    Everyone needs to know when a file is infected.
    Unfortunately, not everyone runs anti-virus software.
    I run two different versions and update them regularly.

    Just keeping everyone informed.
    G. Osborne.