Sorry if I sounded rude earlier

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly)
Date: Thu Apr 27 2000 - 21:10:04 PDT

    Dear List,
            I'm sorry if I sounded rude about the active x and using the reply feature
    with infected e-mails. It has been a virus filled day. 1st I found out that
    even though I told everyone to upgrade their virus checks last week because
    of the new worm - no one had. Then they sent over a disk with a project from
    my boss that was infected with Ethan. I went back to the fine arts museum,
    and caught a bunch of flack when I told everyone to run virus checks on all
    floppies be for using them. This ticked me off because, they yell at me when
    they get a virus and demand I fix it immediately. I'm a hairsbreadth from
    reciting their favorite line back to them "It is not in my job description".
    The active x messages and then having them sent back to the list with a
    warning was the last straw, but you all did not deserve my being rude to
    you. Y'all aren't the problem. Sorry again.

    Kimberly Herbert (kimberly)
    CAM Administrator