Re: Paintings of food

From: Michelle H. Harrell (michelle_h_harrell)
Date: Thu Apr 27 2000 - 19:38:25 PDT

    It was Wayne Thiebaud who did the food paintings that you might be thinking
    about. I love his work! Especially his cakes with paint so thick it looks
    like icing. Here's some of my links on him:
    http://search.famsf.org/4d.acgi$Search?list&=1&=wayne&=And&=Yes&=thiebaud&=&=&=Yes&=Yes&=f
    http://www.kemperart.org/thieb1.JPG
    Michelle