Re: painting on metal <LYR4069-12011-2000.04.27-15.22.42--apeshet#pacbell.net>

From: Alix E. Peshette (apeshet)
Date: Thu Apr 27 2000 - 19:25:52 PDT

    Hi,
    A cheap source of metal is non-galvanized aluminum flashing from
    the hardware store. It can be cut with scissors, painted upon,
    scribed upon or punched with a sharp object. It comes in several
    widths and in rolls of 10 feet, 50 feet or 100 feet. We use it in arts
    and crafts class for metal luminarias, or windspinners.

    -Alix Peshette