Re: Clay Hand building projects ages 5-14

From: Christy Kane (claygoddess31)
Date: Thu Apr 27 2000 - 19:16:35 PDT

     I am currently in charge of a ceramic summer session in which our students
    will be designing pieces. Our age groups range from 5-14 years old I have
    about 4 projects towards a total of 8 that will work with both age groups
    any suggestions?

    Have you thought about having them create food pieces?birdhouses? their own
    plate to eat from? utensils?cups?
    Christy