RE: kids are contagious!!!

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly)
Date: Thu Apr 27 2000 - 19:09:47 PDT

    I can't use the liquid soap, because I'm allergic. I keep a bottle of
    Alveeno that I use to wash my hands frequently. We use the vinyl gloves to
    clean with disinfectant wipes on the door handles, all touchable services in
    the bathroom, around the clean up sink, and use clorax2 spray if a class
    seems sick. I have kids from 44 school districts that come through the
    museum. Neither Minnie or I've been sick all year, except a couple of weeks
    ago I got a sinus and lung infection from one of our West Texas dust storms.
    I can't blame the kids for that.

    Kimberly Herbert (kimberly)
    CAM Administrator