Active X controls and virus alerts from your virus check

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly)
Date: Thu Apr 27 2000 - 19:09:46 PDT

    1. I keep getting a warning about active x controls from the list. These can
    carry viruses. Please don't use active x controls on e-mail going to the
    list.
    2. If you get a virus alert from your virus check, please don't reply to the
    message because it send the virus back to the list. Instead open a new
    e-mail to send the warning
    Thanks,
    Kimberly Herbert (kimberly)
    CAM Administrator