Re: re...Ann Carolan's website....

From: Heather Leal (rayleal)
Date: Thu Apr 27 2000 - 18:26:56 PDT

    I use Macromedia Dreamweaver. I started with HomePage, but soon felt frustrated
    because it wouldn't let me do the things graphically the way I wanted to.
    Dreamweaver is much more flexible. I haven't spent that much time on my school
    webpage because I just finished my masters degree, but a lot of our masters
    work was up on our websites. My home page is
    http://hale.pepperdine.edu/~hwleal
    if anyone is interested.
    Dreamweaver is available for a 30 day free download at the Macromedia website-
    http://www.macromedia.com
    It is a bit more advanced but the online tutorial is pretty , so is the
    webmonkey tutorial.
    Heather

    > > Anyone know of other good website builders?
    > > ann carolan

    ---