Clay Hand building projects ages 5-14

From: PaintBar (PaintBar)
Date: Thu Apr 27 2000 - 14:13:08 PDT

    Hello everyone,
    I have just joined artsed & have already enjoyed & discovered so many new things. I am currently in charge of a ceramic summer session in which our students will be designing pieces. Our age groups range from 5-14 years old I have about 4 projects towards a total of 8 that will work with both age groups any suggestions? Running out of time to practice & make example pieces, our summer break begins in 3 weeks! Thank you for any ideas you may have! Lisa

    ---