Idea for Paper Making

From: Berquist (berquist)
Date: Thu Apr 27 2000 - 18:05:18 PDT

    A very delightful book, Tops and Bottoms, by Janet Stevens, was created
    by her on hand made paper.  I've done a lesson using this book and
    having the children use the vegetables in the book to create paper with
    vegetable dyes.  An extension could be to have them write their own
    version of the story.

    BJ Berquist
    bjb

    ---