Re: Createx monotype inks

From: gregjuli
Date: Thu Apr 27 2000 - 17:42:25 PDT

    I think Ken's advice is great and I'm going to look into getting some gum arabic.

    But I do want to share with you the first time I tried a print with the Createx
    ink, I simplied used white 80lb. 100% sulfite construction paper ( dampened) that
    didn't print to poorly. And I used a spoon for burnishing( heavy pressure) on a
    plexiglass plate. Come to think of it thought , the ink was still wet.
    I sure wish we had a printing press. But the roller sounds like a good
    possibility also.
    MaryB

    Bicyclken wrote:

    > I have been using the Createx Monotype colors for 2 years now and they are
    > great with super success. However there are some things you need to do first
    > to insure your success.

    ---