Re: kids are contagious!!!

From: San D Hasselman (kprs)
Date: Thu Apr 27 2000 - 16:04:59 PDT

    Roberta--it's been 20+ years and I STILL catch everything! What I have learned
    over the years is to hang in until vacation....it's weird, but I get sick during
    vacation (each and every one!) and take the time to rest, revive, and then I'm
    back on my feet until next vacation! What a cycle! But, I wouldn't trade HOW I
    teach to feel better. I cycle through the classroom, pat kids on their back,
    laugh with them, cry with them, get hugged, etc.....so that's the price I have to
    pay!

    San D