Re: kids are contagious!!!

From: Holly112
Date: Thu Apr 27 2000 - 16:04:24 PDT

    In a message dated 04/27/2000 7:00:07 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
    PGStephens writes:

    << we would sit at the
     children's desks or touch their desks, papers, books, pencils, etc. ... and
     you guessed it. We didn't wash our hands. After we instituted a policy of
     frequent hand washing with soap, many of our flu problems went away.

     Pam >>

    If you don't have access to a sink in your room, you can use those
    antibacterial hand gels and lotions from Bath and Body. I think you can get
    other brands in drug stores...

    Holly :0)

    ---