weebsitees

From: Ann Carolan (acarolan.us)
Date: Thu Apr 27 2000 - 15:27:13 PDT

    Dear artswebsite sharers,
    You are all doing a fantastic job. I'm totally frustrated and need help,
    with mine, however. I worked hours, I means hundreds of hours getting
    pictures and setting one up in composer. But when I went to the "webmaster"
    with my info he said it all had to go on a disc into his laptop and somehow
    he has a software program to upload on to the school server. Well it didn't
    work and all my pictures disappeared. We reloaded and retransferred and it
    still isn't working.

    So, I asked our MS lab teacher to help. His solution was to use
    myschoolonline.com. Well I can't seem to get into the "webcreate" part of
    the site. The website did not give me that option. I spent another 4 hours
    today going in circles. PLEEEEEEEEEEEEase can anyone out there suggest a
    straightforward approach to making galleries or am I just going to have to
    accept my fate and go to the graveyard of webfailures.
    ann carolan

    ---