kids are contagious!!!

From: Rdunkelart
Date: Thu Apr 27 2000 - 15:24:19 PDT

    Came home with the stomach flu. Woke up with it but tried to get through day
    as
    we don;t have subs. I catch everything the kids bring into the classroom and
    want
    to know if anyone has a few remedies to prevent thisl Am on the edge of
    spraying with Lysol and wearing rubber gloves, a mask and disposable
    clothing!!! I heard
    that that the first year you caught everything and after you were immune.
    It;'s
    been five years and I still pick up everything! Thanks Roberta

    ---